Skip to content
- Store your garments in cold storage.
- Never store your fur in a freezer, cedar closet or in an area with moth balls.
- Do not store your garments in a bag at home. Only use the bags for travel.
- Do not hang your garment in direct light or near a heat source.
- Have your garments professionally cleaned annually.
- Do not dry-clean or launder your fur or shearling.
- Avoid applying perfume near your fur.
- Hang your garment on a broad shouldered hanger.
- Have rips fixed promptly.